For those looking for information on authors, this American "success" author has a fresh-new-unique approach to coaching people with low motivation, confidence, self-esteem, etc. He begins with "state of mind" using his newly created technique of fusing a positive feeling with a constructive meaning and thus creating any state of mind the client wants. He adds to that a judicious, logical, interlocking set of steps for obtainng any goal. The more a client uses the Jacobi Method, the more successful their personality becomes. His approach is fresh, has bite, and works.
The information and techniques in Lacking Motivation? Help Is Waiting For You comes from many areas of study but all are grounded in personal experience.
He has been there.
- In the 1970s, he obtained a BA in Psychology from Rutgers and began a search for what is "real" in human thinking. Studied hypnosis, yoga, spiritual paths, drama, acting, and playwrighting.
- In the 1980s, he studied Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and some of the new discoveries about brain function, learning, and human behavior. He designed and taught accelerated learning seminars and began a technical writing and teaching career.
- In the 1990s he experimented with new ideas and wrote SET for Success, the precursor to the present book. He discovered that self-help books were getting better and that brain machines were very limited. Found some audio and video tapes effective.
- In the new millennium his studies turned to Neuro-Semantics (NS), an outgrowth of NLP, and he wrote this book. He has become fascinated with Meta-States and the thinking associated with Neuro-Semantics.
- He has a keen interest in motivation, self-esteem, ego-strength, and the other components that support obtaining goals in today's often stressful work environment.
Author, Success Coach, Corporate Consultant, and Speaker.
If you are having a problem, looking for coaching, or just have ideas to share, e-mail me, I'd like to hear from you. Be sure and include (question for dave in the subject so that I don't delete it by mistake. Use firstname.lastname@example.org.
2401-2 Parker St.
Columbia MO 65202
573 814 1299